Main Features Of The Plugin:-
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
Installing Broken Link Checker Plugin Through FTP:-
- Download the broken-link-checker.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file
- Upload broken-link-checker folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress